We understand the importance of security, so we make sure that we select our employees very carefully and screen them properly before we begin our work.
No one can say that they are perfect, we understand that and we make sure that each and every member of our company is trained. We keep on training our staff because we believe in continual improvement. Below are a few key points of that training.
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Hazardous waste handling and removal
- Slip and Fall Protection
- Critical care training
- Safe for You and the Environment
Green Cleaning means, per the needs of each customer, products can be certified under the Green Seal GS-37 standard to contain fewer toxic or hazardous chemicals. Keeping people safer and reducing the release of polluting chemicals into the environment.
At Atlas Facilities Services, we’ve always been conscious of our environmental responsibility, and we continually seek to improve our efforts.
Our cleaning process emphasizes advanced methods and technologies, including:
- Efficiency in water and energy use
- Managing waste
- Choosing environmentally preferred cleaning products
- Training staff in spills management, water conservation, waste disposal and recycling.
- Using microfiber technology in all cloths and mops to remove dirt and pollutants, instead of moving them around